FW: How to contribute?

I think i can complete at least some documentation in spanish(i looked over the online documentation in spanish, it's incomplete), i did pull the whole GIMP docs out of GIT, it's a big file and i have found the spanish files. Any viewer/editor will work just fine? And i identify the way to edit it, seems easy. Then after making some translations, how can i submit it to GIT?

> Never having performed translation work with GIMP, I cannot speak
> authoritatively, but I will throw out a few suggestions:
>
> (1) If Spanish is already supported, but in need of work, then start with
> Spanish. If not, then choose any other translated Language (say, German).
>
> (2) Use git to pull the GIMP documentation in both English and your chosen
> language.
>
> (3) Build and view both English and your chosen language.
>
> (4) Identify the correlation between English and the translated version.
>
> This, at least is a start from which you can work. Note that you do not
> require any special account because you are not committing changes at this
> point, you are only pulling, building, and reading.
>
> Which items are you able to accomplish?

¿Cansado de borrar spam de tu bandea de entrada? ¡Gana tiempo con el nuevo filtro anti spam de Hotmail!