Re: git problem

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 02:41:28PM +0100, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> Marco Ciampa (Samstag, 7. November 2009, 18:25):
> > CONFLICT (delete/modify): po/de/concepts.po deleted in Stashed
> > changes and modified in Updated upstream. Version Updated upstream
> > of po/de/concepts.po left in tree.
>
> Well done, git. No mercy if you tried to remove German po files. ;-)
Well, it was not my intention to remove that file. It was just a try to remove
the problem trying to recreate the conflicting file fresh from the repository
while the removing of the file was NOT committed since it was not my
intention of doing it, really. Then I've tried  (with git pull) to recreate it
but it did not worked as expected. I'm afraid that I'm subversion-ed minded
and I've not completely grasped the git "philosophy", but I'm glad that git
worked out my mistakes...

> PS: What about a lost translation example?
Don't worry, I'm using this as an excuse to proofreading some pieces in the
need of a revision. The most important thing now is that I'm not stuck and
working. Many thanks and be patient with my rants. I'm actually
remained the only active italian translator (and the starter of the italian
project). :-)

bye

--

Marco Ciampa