Re: Toc: titles and quotes

Owen, you top posting fiend... I get so excited when I see top posting, that if I were a puppy I would jump onto your lap and lick your face. As a human, however, it just aint going to happen :-)

It would never have occurred to me to quote them either. Layers Dialog without quotes sounds fine to this guy from the USA -- which means that I am a native speaker, not that I am well spoken.