Re: Where have all my pictures gone?

I'm in a pause in a meeting just now (nothing to do with computing), but
will have a look at your solutions as far as possible. Perhaps I will
pray to be reincarnated as a programmer in my next life :-\ . It is real
fun, but alas time consuming at my stage and may be even more if I get
hooked.

Kolbjoern

Ulf-D. Ehlert skreiv: