Re: authors.xml not build

Kolbjørn Stuestøl (Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 23:59):

> >> No output at all.

I tried "xsltproc --nonet --verbose ... " with no-op files and got

	creating dictionary for stylesheet
	reusing dictionary from no-op.xsl for stylesheet
	xsltParseStylesheetProcess : found stylesheet
	xsltProcessOneNode: applying template '*' for gimp-authors
	freeing transformation dictionary
	freeing dictionary from stylesheet

So IMHO you should definitely get some output.

> Perhaps some "hidden" packages that I or Cygwin have forgotten?

I don't know anything about Cygwin, but hidden packages seems unlikely
to me.

> Are there any way to step through the program step by step or setting
> "watch points" or similar to follow what the program is doing? (I
> know that it will be very time consuming, but am willing to try).
> Kolbjørn

That's what the "--verbose" option should do.

Bye,
Ulf