Re: Update existing PO files

Daniel Nylander (Freitag, 9. Januar 2009, 02:38):
> I noticed that after creating PDF and ODF files of the documentation,
> the resulting documents were removed. By adding a symlink to images
> from pdf and odf, this was fixed. cd pdf; ln -s ../images

I'll try to add/change/fix this images stuff in the next days, we also
have to get back our localized images.

> I would also be happy to see a function like "make update-po-sv"
> which updates the already existing PO files which the latest POT
> files. Or does it already exist?

For now po files will be updated automatically (make po-sv), but only if
the corresponding pot or xml files have been changed.

It should be no problem to add such a feature ("make force-po-sv"!?).
I also thought of updating a single po file with a target like e.g.
	"make force-po/sv/foo/bar/baz.po" (?!),
this seems to be more useful and less dangerous.

Ulf