GIMPHints blog

Peter had a nice idea today: We start collecting tips similar to the
GIMP Ui brainstorm blog.

People send new hints to us, we're putting them on the blog. The best
tips make it in the application. The only thing we've to think about is

a central E-Mail address (probably something of gimphints@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
    where every moderator get's access, or the mail is forwarded to the
    moderators)

the rules (I started already thinking about them, I guess the only rule
    missing is the copyright. If we want to use the tips in the application
    or manual, Authors should be aware that they're publishing under the
    GFDL or a similar license).

I started the blog at:

    http://gimphints.blogspot.com/

and I need your login names to put you as a moderator on the blog.

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de