Preparing the GIMP 2.6 release

Hi,

we are getting close to GIMP 2.6 and we hope to be able to release a
first pre-release soon. There are still some minor changes planned for
the user interface. The text tool will either see some more changes or
it will be reverted to the state in GIMP 2.4. The GEGL functionality
will be hidden from the user as far as possible. But apart from that the
user interface can be considered frozen. I thought I'd let you guys know
so that you can discuss when to start writing help for 2.6.

What we absolutely need for the 2.6 release is a link on docs.gimp.org
so that the online help works. Please make sure that
'http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/' is a valid URI pointing to the current user
manual.

Sven