GIMP help in 2.6

Hi,
I'd like to point out some changes and new features in GIMP 2.5.1affecting the GIMP help system. I'd love if some of you guys could giveit some testing and give feedback.
The help browser has been ported from gtkhtml2 to WebKit. It now does amuch better job at rendering the user manual. While doing the port, Ihave also streamlined the user interface further and the help browser isnow even more compact and hopefully easier to use.
The user manual can now be used online. There's an option in thePreferences dialog for this. When selected, the user does not need toinstall the gimp-help package and the context help will access theonline user manual directly. The plan for GIMP 2.6 is to make this eveneasier and to ask the user if the online version should be used when shetries to access the help for the first time and no local copy of theuser manual is installed.
I hope you will like these changes.

Sven