Some notices...

Hello all,
	 I would kindly ask you to review the newly added 'en' documentation of
the Engrave distort filter contributed by me and recently committed by
Marco Ciampa.

I would also take the opportunity to point out that in the README file a
validation procedure using a lint target of the makefile is wrong. This
may be an old way of doing things superseded by the new validate target.

I would suggest to document the new useful 'make draft' procedure instead.

Cheers.
--
Alessandro Falappa
web: http://www.falappa.net/