Re: keyboard reference card ?

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:46:40AM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 06:21:19PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > what happened to the GIMP keyboard shortcuts reference card that was
> > supposed to be distributed with the GIMP user manual? At some point we
> > removed this from the GIMP source tree because it was supposed to be
> > included with the user manual. But I haven't been able to locate it
> > there. And others are now duplicating this effort:
> >
> >   http://www.gimpusers.com/gimp-hotkeys.php
> and what about the key and mouse reference in the manual?
> Is there any reason for which it is not translatable?
The DocBook integration is currently missing, with the automatically
generated quickreference in the 'quickreference' subfolder. It creates
for every language a DocBook XML file, but our manual uses DocBook XML
with merged translations.

So, either we link to every translated, autogenerated quickreference
file or the stylesheets which create the DocBook output for the
quickreference must be revamped.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost