Re: What's the most annoying thing?

>     What is the *most* annoying thing, while editing the manual,
>     documenting the GIMP or anything regarding the manual.

All languages together.

The problem is not for writing new files nor translating. It is in updating.
In some files, the xml structure has to be changed, but we must keep the
old version for non-updated languages. This results in two parallel
versions.
It's not impossible to manage , but it's a real headhache.
And what will happen with the next version? A shambles.

julien