Re: Where are Gimp docs in black and white?

Dear Edward,

You might wanna display the docs from

http://docs.gimp.org/en/

pick the topic of interest, e.g.

http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-image-window-qmask-button.html

 From there, select the whole page, cmd-c, then open your word processor
(Neooffice, Pages ...) and paste using cmd-v. Then, reselect all your
text and enlarge the fonts size. From there you can either print or read
on-screen on white background and still check the drawings. You can also
enlarge fonts size on the browser itself on most browsers.

However in my opinion if reading onscreen is worse than reading on paper
there might be an inaccuracy in your glasses prescription. May be it
should be tuned and then you can get a little more margin readin both
onscreen and on paper.

Hope this helps,
Ben