Re: zh_CN translation of src/introduction/whats-new.xml

On Nov 22, 2007 2:58 PM, Roman Joost <romanofski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Denis,
>
> would you be so kind to send your patch as an appended attachment and
> not inline with the mail. That would make it easier for me to verify
> your patch.
>
> The patch should be more than one file and less than 10 files, which are
> affected. More than one file, because it'll lower the time on verifying
> each of your patch.
What I have learned from the linux kernel community is that we should
include the patch in the mail text body, not in attachments, this
could keep anyone interested on the mailing list could verify it's
validity and even more important: syntactic correctness. I would like
to include them in the message body in the hope that more people who
know Chinese could verify my translations, I'm not a expect on
translation, neither GIMPer.

However. if someone don't like this, I could send my following patch
in attachments. I will include more translation work in each single
patch: more than one file and less than 10 files.

--
Cheng