quickreferences

Hi folks,

I hacked yesterday and today to fix bug #464393 (Provide printable
Quickreferences).

The gimp-keys.xml used title attributes on section elements which where
not grabbed by xml2po. This has been fixed now and every aspect is now
translatable. I updated the *.po files - so please check, and update
those.

The current implementation can lead into problems with too long strings.
So please test the creation of the SVG Quickreferences extensively to
improve this feature.

I think we should concentrate next on:

    - extend the quickreference with more usable information
    - refactor the way the docbook files are produced and include them
      in the manual

The latter point should be discussed again IMHO. If we can provide the
quickreference as a printable sheet on our homepage, we may ditch the
docbook creation. Including them in our manual might be information a
user don't care anyways (Although I'm not entirely sure if that's a good
idea).

If GIMP can export the currently assigned keys and key shortcuts as an
XML file (see gimp-keys.xml), a user could create a quickreference on
the fly. Though, the XSL templates may need further improvement.

Happy testing and Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de