Re: Gimp-docs Digest, Vol 40, Issue 7

Basically, make sure that your language,  lang="XX" goes from gimp.xml
through all includes to the section you translated. Then your build
will show your work.
So, for tools you would have lang="XX" in top of gimp.xml, around line
585 of gimp.xml (toolbox references), in toolbox/intro.xml, and so on.