update doc to v2.4

Hi,

I am working on v2.4 doc up-dating for french and english languages. I noticed that some snapshots are made in different languages.
Often it's a necessity ; but sometimes it's a unuseful work. For instance in chapter 12.2.2 figure 12.2 (../images/toolbox/toolbox-rectsel.png),
to explain what is this item displayed within the toolbox, I think we don't need to display the menu bar. The consequence of this display is the necessity
to build 33 captures (one by item) in each language (at least 10 or more i.d. minimum 330 pictures ! ). I think that without the menu bar over image, explanations for these icons are clear and understandable. So the pictures are usable for all languages, with less work for each people. Obviously this is not true for all pictures in the doc.
What do you think about my suggestion ? Can I do so ?

Pierre