Re: new stylesheet

Hi list,

sorry - this should have been announced earlier...
... last weekend I put some efforts into the screen css for the
online help / manual. Since we changed our target to 2.4 and there
will be a new gimp.org for 2.4 I thought it might be time to update
the look of the manual too.
I basically changed the colors to the new color-scheme. There
probably will be some edges to be wiped out, like the equations as
grey on grey...

Greetings, lexA

Am 27.08.2007 um 17:04 schrieb Vitaly Lomov:

> I see the stylesheet got changed. In the layer modes pages the
> equations are black and the background being dark grey, equations are
> barely visible. What was wrong with white?

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen