Status of ODF export

Hi list,

I worked a bit on the ODF support lately. I fixed a few problems who
made the ODF export impossible. The docbook2odf script couldn't handle
relative paths, so the Makefile passes abolute paths to create the ODF
files.

One big problem is the postprocessing of the images which consumes a
motherload of time. Creating an ODT of the german user manual takes more
than 20 minutes. I'll add the --debug flag to the manual. Everyone can
check what the script is currently doing.

Ulf - you're a experienced perl hacker (at least more than I do.). Could
you have a look at this script for obvious performance issues? I try to
get help on the docbook2odf mailinglist.

Btw. if you can't open the generated odt file in openoffice.org,
uncomment the utf-8 imports and usage in the docbook2odf script. I don't
know why this is commented out or how docbook2odf uses the correct
encoding...

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost