GIMP docs structure and the wiki

Hi list,

today I added some pages to the GIMP wiki to describe the structure
of the GIMP manual and to give some hints about the content, do's and
don'ts for the different parts and chapters of the manual.
You can find that new page at http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/
GimpDocsStructure
Unfortunately I just afterwards found another wiki page that contains
the GIMP docs structure from three years ago. May be we can replace
the old page, but I couldn't find out how to delete a wiki page.

Please read, review and extend that content, since it's very basic
stuff - kind of the foundation of our work.

Greetings,

lexA

---
Remember: There are only two tools in life. WD-40, for when something
doesn't move, and should, and Duct Tape, for when something is moving
and it shouldn't.
So does the universe explode if you spray duct tape with WD-40?