Re: Gimp-docs Digest, Vol 37, Issue 8

The pencil file makes it clearer: instead of enumerating index terms,
tool parameters are enumerated with the note below saying that they
are the common brush tool parameters. And below, common _paint_ tool
parameters are named with note and link. Well, _now_ I see that the
list of terms are common parameters and not index terms. I got
confused after translating the rectangle selection tool, where the
list of common options for all selection tools was not created, just a
note and a link to common selection tool options.
So, it's not a bug, but a 'feature' - simply inconsistent handling of
common parameters in different files. Should we then enumerate common
selection parameters in gimp-tool-rect-select and other selection
tools?