Quickreference HowTo

Hi list,

recently we added the ability to build a quickreference for GIMP as
part of the manual.

Though I don't get the parts together. Is there any documentation
which files are created by what and which shall we edited and which not?

Obviously translating the .pot files into .po files is one part. But
how are the src/key-reference.xml and the quickreference/gimp-
keys.xml involved?

How can we translate the headings and the keycap names btw?

So any knowledge out there in the fields?

Greetings, lexA
---
Remember: There are only two tools in life. WD-40, for when something
doesn't move, and should, and Duct Tape, for when something is moving
and it shouldn't.
So does the universe explode if you spray duct tape with WD-40?