Re: concepts/paths.xml

Hi Julien,

since we are putting concepts and usage much tighter together now,
you can find the following line in the using/path.xml:

   2007-03-24 lexa: merged path concept and path usage

So, whatever you wanted to do, do it in the using/path.xml

Greetings, lexA

Am 18.04.2007 um 08:15 schrieb julien:

> Hi,
>
> concepts/paths.xml disappeared from repository. I can't find when this
> happened in Changelog.  Any reason for this?
> I am not sure I can restaure it with a svn add. I hesitate.
>
> Greetings
>
> Julien

---
Remember: There are only two tools in life. WD-40, for when something
doesn't move, and should, and Duct Tape, for when something is moving
and it shouldn't.
So does the universe explode if you spray duct tape with WD-40?