Offline tutorials and license?

hi all !

The site (GUG) contains some GREAT tutorials on GIMP, but what's the license?

why I ask?

Because I want to make those small tutorials available offline (read:
without Internet connection) to users, and since those are not
included in the official GIMP documentation, and I'm a writer of the
SUSE's LfL documentation, I think that I can add those tutorials
there.

Or you think that it is best to include those tutorials in the
official gimp-help instead of the SUSE-specific LfL ?

Are other gimp-doc writers agree that the official gimp-docs lack tutorials?

Should they be added? (again, to me it is important to have them offline)

Comments welcome

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"