To all translators: Index

I am re-organizing the Help index.

I want to give users the possibility of accessing directly to command help,
but also from function, when users want to perform an action without knowing
which command to use.

For example, for the layer/Color to Alpha command, we will  have:
<primary>Layer</primary>
  <secondary>Transparency managing</secondary>
  <tertiary>Make colors transparent<tertiary>

<primary>Color To Alpha</primary>

and more generally:
  <primary> The object</primary>
  <secondary>A group of commands with similar action</secondary>
  <tertiary> Command name if explicit else a short description of the command
  action</tertiary>

  <primary>Command name</primary>

This leads me to many repeated changes in "indexterm".

So, it's wise not to translate indexterm's until this work has been completed.

Julien