Re: Image files do not honour ALL_LINGUAS during installation.

On Пнд, 2007-02-05 at 10:54 +0100, Roman Joost wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 10:47:02PM +0100, KolbjXrn StuestXl wrote:
> > The make ALL_LINGUAS="no" command now works fine, creating only the common
> > ('en') images + the 'no' folders. But there is a minor bug somewhere: It looks
> > like the program is trying to create the html folder twice:
> >
> > *** Creating directories ***
> > Creating base image dirrectories.
> > mkdir: cannot create directory `html/images/.': File exists
> > .
> > This appears even if I start the make from scratch without any of the folders
> > normally created by the program itself.

> I'd recommend filing a bug on bugzilla. I'll won't have the time to fix
> this minor thing this week.

I have not responded as I do not know how to reproduce this bug. Also I
do not think that this error sits in Makefile. Directories are created
with mkinstalldirs script which should exit without errors if directory
exist.

I think problem comes from automake version that you use. Try to update
it, or try to use mkinstalldirs which comes with gimp-help-0.11.

Also, please, test build process with gimp-help-0.11, applying patch
from http://bugzilla.gnome.org/401263 .

Peter.