Re: Image files does not honour ALL_LINGUAS during installation.

Hi,

despite I didn't have a closer look to the patch I'm in doubt that the risk of that patch weights out the benefits.

potential benefits:
- faster building if conversion is enabled. -> does the conversion work at all? AFAIK at least for german the converted screenshots look terrible
- less hd space used

potential risks:
- image linking is in no way limited to one language in the docbook sources -> e.g. are images that are missing for a certain language are usually replaced by the same image in another language.

btw. are the installations of gimp-docs usually done for specific languages anyways? Do the installers of the usual suspects respect the user language at all?

Greetings, lexA