Small corrections...

Hello everybody,
	while translating the filters into italian I noticed the following
two issues:
- The caption of the second example image at the bottom of the Polar
Coordinates filter is wrong (I have corrected it in english and
italian but the changes are waiting to be applied to the cvs repository)
- The Photocopy and Soft Glow filter have a separate section for
their menu location, all the other filter do not (the menu location
is usually in the Overview section just below the example figure)
moreover in the Soft Glow filter the Overview section has a different
title.

Should I update the WIP page on the wiki to note this two issues down?

Happy New Year to everybody.
--
Alessandro Falappa
web: http://www.falappa.net