Re: More on cygwin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nickolay V. Shmyrev" <nshmyrev@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Kolbjorn Stuestol" <kol-stue@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <gimp-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 5:36 PM
Subject: Re:  More on cygwin

>>As the files config.log and config.status are put into the gimp-help
>>folder, this may have something to do with Gimp Help?
>>
>>Kolbjшrn
>
> Can you please upload packed config.log file somewhere?

try
http://home.online.no/~kol-stue/temp/config.zip

Kolbjoern

In your log there is \r.in. \r is Carriage Return symbol that is not
used in Windows and cause a lot of troubles under Cygwin and Linux.

Did you edit any files in gimp-help checkout, for example configure.in
or configure? If so, please do a fresh checkout and use text editor that
doesn't add \r to edited files.

Hi Nickolay
It works!
You where right. There was CRLF in the ‘configure.in’ file.
Thank you.
Found that you are the right person to guide me as you are the writer of the code.

Now the next problem: I'm using dialing up modem, and cygwin is not able to find its way out to the web.
"I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http:
//docbook.surceforge.net/realise/xsl/current/xhtml/profile-chunk.xsl".
I'm working on it, but some sugestions?
Kolbjoern