RE: [Gimp-docs] "ko" and "zh_CN" indexterms

Hello Nickolay and all -

Thank you for your research!  It was a real problem that we didn't
even realize we had until Julien got curious. :-)  (Or I didn't,
anyway.)

>Fortunately, we are not alone with this problem. The article above
>describes the way to solve it.

The link was quite interesting.  But I'm concerned about this part
at the end:

  For the customization to work, the XSLT processor must be able to
  use EXSLT extension functions, and it must be able to use them in
  xsl:key elements. Saxon is known to work with the customization. But
  xsltproc does not support using the EXSLT extensions in xsl:key, and
  so won't work.

Don't we use xsltproc?  At least I got an error message about it
when I tried building the docs once with my live Knoppix CD.

I'd like to make sure that the various languages try it out before
it's checked in, if we can.

Thanks again for all your work on this, Nickolay!

Sally