RE: [Gimp-docs] "ko" and "zh_CN" indexterms

Hi Julien and all -

>So, I was wandering whether you can get an available index in Korean.

Oh, I see.

Well, go to any of the indexes you like on the website, for example:

 http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-help-index.html

Now go to the place where the URL is displayed and change the "en" to
"ko" or "zh_CN" and you'll see what the index looks in those languages.

 http://docs.gimp.org/ko/gimp-help-index.html
 http://docs.gimp.org/zh_CN/gimp-help-index.html

And if you do this, you'll find that they display the dreaded 404
message!  So perhaps the indexes for Korean and Chinese are indeed
not possible (yet?).  Russian doesn't have one, either, by this test.

So it looks like you might be right.  But I think it's probably a good
idea for these languages to continue to put in indexterms.  Sooner or
later, someone will probably make them work.

Does anyone know how other GNU projects handle indexes?

Regards,

Sally