[Gimp-docs] checkins and the WIP website

Hello Nickolay and All -

I'd like to remind everyone (or let you know, if you don't already)
to use the "Work in Progress" Wiki page at:

http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/GimpDocsWip

There's a table there which everyone can edit to report what they're
currently working on, so conflicts can be avoided.

I'm currently signed up to be working on the concepts/ section.
I've done quite a bit of work on the files already, but I have to
re-do quite a bit of it because of other checkins that have happened
in this directory since I got the files from cvs.  (I think I'm
about to download new versions of the files for the 3rd or 4th
time now.)

Can everyone be sure to use the tables on the Wiki, please?

Thank you and regards,

Sally