Re: [Gimp-docs] CR+LF in src/menus

Hi Axel,

I can't see these CR+LF too, with Kate.
I can't correct errors that I can't see :-(
Which XML editor must I use for that?

Greetings

Axel Wernicke a écrit :

Hi Julien,

the wrong LF encoding won't break validation and html / pdf creation, but it can be very nasty if your editor doesn't handle them correct. (Mine does, therefore I not even noticed the problem) The second problem is, that it makes it very hard to apply patches since the changed LF encoding means every line was changed ... ... that is the problem roman was experiencing a couple of days ago with the no patch and I had to fight yesterday.

A look to the tool chain might help to solve the problem.

Greetings, lexA