RE: [Gimp-docs] gimp developers' documentation

Hello Bill and All -

>>Are they ever built and put on the web somewhere?

>The docs at http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/index.html are
>generated from those files.  If your system has the necessary
>machinery, you can generate them yourself by using the --enable-gtk-doc
>flag when configuring or autogen'ing.

>The whole thing is based on the GtkDoc system for documenting
>source code.

Thanks so much!  I'll go take a look.  I've been having an "interesting"
time trying to find my way through the source.  I can't build anything
here, unfortunately, not even for the user manual, which is why I
was looking for something on the web.

Regards,

Sally