[Gimp-docs] Wilber's Wiki WIP page

Hi All -

Can someone help me with a beginner's question, please?

I'm looking at the WIP page and I'm a little confused with the entries.

Does "Done" means a language is complete with the directory, so that
the person isn't working in it and making checkins anymore?

I'm assuming that "Reviewing" means the person is actively working in
a directory and making checkins.

Does "to" mean that the person is also actively making checkins in the
directory?

I'm trying to figure out what to work on next, and I'm not entirely
sure what's open.

Thanks, everybody!

Sally