Re: Re: [Gimp-docs] New in the list

Perhaps we can colaborate coordinating the pages to translate.
If you have trouble setting up a standalone copy of the cvs, I
can send you some pages and revert them to my local copy when
translated, comminting all together my own work.

What do you think?

Jorge

>Hi
>I also started the Spanish translation and then stopped due
to the amount of
>time and effort it takes setting up the system.
>Is hard to work without being able to see how things are
going on.
>I am a teacher and designer, I try to avoid messing the
system, and that is a
>reason why linux newbies feel confident with me, because I
just don't sit
>down and open a terminal.
>And sorry Jorge, I asked for a web interface too, but it
doesn't exist.
href="javascript:sendMsg('jgcabanero@xxxxxx');">jgcabanero@xxxxxx</a>