[Gimp-docs] New in the list

Hi list,

My name is Jorge Garcia and I'm from Spain.

I've worked as a System Information Manager with linux based
systems in a medium sized company until some months ago. As an
amateur photographer too, The Gimp is a very interesting tool
for me.

So now I have had some changes at work and there is some time
to spent in things as colaborating in free software.

My english skills are mixed. I'm fluent in direct
translations, so my primary goal here could be the spanish
documentation for the program. As you can see my plain english
is not so good. If there is another way to colaborate in basic
documentation, as incorporating filter's documents to the help
system, I'm interested too.

After reading TipsForContributing, I'm working setting up my
local copy of the documentation. For now I've no access to a
Linux box so, is there any way to work with a http interface?

Best Regards

Jorge Garcia