[Gimp-docs] Metadata

Hi!

As a result of our last discussion to display metadata at our document
headings and refering additionally to bug[1] #168255, I want to propose
to add the following metadata.

We include revision, date and author for only the *last revision*. This
is automatically filled in by CVS, once we added the code example listed
below. It'll look like this (using sect1 as an example here):

  <sect1info role="cvs">
    <revhistory>
      <revision>
        <revnumber>$Revision$</revnumber>
        <date>$Date$</date>
        <authorinitials>romanofski</authorinitials>
        <revremark></revremark>
      </revision>
    </revhistory>
  </sect1info>

The revremark element is left blank. I'm not sure if we should keep the
version history via comments and put a remark about the last
changes in the revision tag.

A 'cvs' role will help us to filter out the metadata information, if we
need it.

Currently, DocBook renders a table which looks not very nice. I could
rewrite the transformation of the revhistory to display the metadata as
a small box, which is grayed out or something like this.

Feel free to comment. If no one disagrees I'd like to add this in a few
days.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost