Re: [Gimp-docs] Images resolution

Hi,

Am 28.12.2005 um 23:57 schrieb Roman Joost:

Hi,

just a quick note about how to handle the resolution of the screenshots
we're doing.

Axel converted all to a resolution of 144dpi, which fixes most of the
weird LaTeX/PDF conversion bugs. I'm just not sure, if we convert the
images to 144dpi from time to time (and update 72dpi images) or force
people to convert them by themself before checkin?

since most but not all of the images are in need to be set to 144dpi print resolution, it might be useful if people do set the appropriate number when creating the images. The print resolution is not affected by image manipulation or cvs commands at all. When doing a release from gimp-docs we should create the pdf versions anyway and that would be the right moment to have a critical look to the size of the images in there as well.

just my 2c

Greetings, lexA

Probably the first method would be the best for everyone ...

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen