Re: [Gimp-docs] Using id.as.filename

Hi Roman,

if I got that right the only thing that is needed to change the file names is the stylesheet? If so I'd be happy to see that happen!

Greetings, lexa

Am 18.12.2005 um 11:43 schrieb Roman Joost:

Hi everyone,

I just want to propose a slight change in the stylesheets for generating
HTML. I think this has been discussed in several threads ago. I also
want to vote for a change in the generated filenames, so that the id of
the chapter is beeing used (e.g. html/de/gimp-file-open.html).

It is not intended that the change is used for an id lookup. The names
we're currently use are just not usable by our readers who want to
provide a link from their forum to a specific section.

Yes, there is a script [1], to create permanent links to our help pages.
But, nobody uses it and therefore I think we should try something new.
The scripts will still work to create permanent links. Sven and Mitch
already proposed that change a year ago, so I would love to do this.

Any objections?

[1] - http://www.romanofski.de/lookup

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen