[Gimp-docs] ChangeLog entries

Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that Sven took
the time to fix the gimp-help-2 ChangeLog and convert many incorrectly
formatted entries to the standard format.  But soon after that, I saw
that Axel added a new entry that was again not formatted correctly.

In order to have a clean ChangeLog, I would like to recommend that
everybody uses the standard format as much as possible.  This means:
- All lines that are indented start with exactly one tab.  No spaces!
- All entries are in UTF-8 (not iso-8859-1 or any other encoding)

The format of each entry looks like this:
- The first line of an entry always starts with the date in the
  standard format YYYY-MM-DD, followed by two spaces, your name, two
  spaces and then your e-mail address.
- There is one empty line (not more, not less) between the first line
  and the list of affected files.
- Each file is listed as follows: one tab (again, no spaces!), one
  star (*), one space, then the name of the file.  The description of
  the changes can follow.  If that description takes more than one
  line, then it can be broken into multiple lines, each one starting
  with one tab.
- There is one empty line (not more, not less) between the last line
  of the list of affected files and the next ChangeLog entry.
Some editors can create ChangeLog entries automatically so that you do
not have to worry about the formatting.  One example is Emacs, but
there are probably other tools that can do it as well.

Some XML files contain a small history section as a comment.  Using
and updating this comment is optional.  But if you add an entry there,
please try to use the standard date format YYYY-MM-DD.  Do not use
only two digits for the year and do not use "/" as a separator.  For
more information about this standard date format, see:
  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html

-Raphaël