Re: [Gimp-docs] removing /html from cvs repository

Am 06.11.2005 um 16:42 schrieb Roman Joost:

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 07:03:45PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:

The directory doesn't belong into CVS but unfortunately CVS doesn't
provide a way to remove directories. If you find a way to remove it,
please do so.
As Sven already pointed out, it won't work to remove empty directories
on the repository site.

The only solution I know, is to update always with the '-P' option. That
will prune empty directories.

argh, too bad - I didn't expect cvs to be unable to remove directories :( But as you both told already, it really seems to be so. Guess I've to live with them then.

Any other ideas on that?
What will happen if we have to restructure the manual (for 2.4) and therefore need to make changes on the directory structure? No removing nor renaming of directories - that doesn't sound promising to me ...

Greetings, lexA

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen