Clarification about curves and channels?

Hi!

I'm playing around with some Python code to develop pictures using GEGL. I would like to apply color curves to an image. However, as far as I can tell, contrast-curve only works with one channel.

Right now my workaround is:

* Apply my operations such as contrast/saturation/exposure
* write-buffer
* Split the RGB channels manually and create a new buffer for each color channel
* Run each channel buffer through a separate pipeline (buffer-source -> contrast-curve -> write-buffer)
* Combine the three resulting buffers manually.

It does work, albeit at a snail's pace.

I imagine I must have missed something, is there a way to use contrast-curve on an individual channel, or an operation that would better serve my purpose?

Cheers,

Nathan Monfils