Comprehensive guide to gegl operations

Hi folks,

I am currently attempting to write Haskell bindings to the GEGL library.
In that proces sof making I encountered a problem with the operations of
gegl. There is not really an up to date guide or compendium of these
available online. There is no documentation for operations like
"gegl:over" or "gegl:ff-load".
I am well aware of the existence of the official documentation at
http://www.gegl.org/operations.html , but this seems incomplete.
Am I missing some resource?

Thanks in advance,

nek0