Re: Camera raw file support - test samples

On  24.1.2016 at 2:11 PM Partha Bagchi wrote:
From Dave Coffin's (of the DCRaw fame) website:
https://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/

Where can I get an assortment of raw photos to test my software?
For the latest cameras, I get samples from Photography Blog. A "Full
Review" at Imaging Resource usually includes a few raw shots.
www.rawsamples.ch is no longer updated, but it has samples from older
cameras. For $800, I sell a complete test suite on six DVDs containing
every camera supported by dcraw, and provide web-based updates for
$300/year.

Uh, the man has either outdated information, a strong sense of humor or
of making ca$h.
The rawsamples.ch website is quite clear and I see no fees to get the test files. The files are under the CC-BY-SA 2.5 license.

Greetings

Sven