Re: [Gegl-Developer] How to connect to signal emitted by gobject properties.

quick update for future reference :
I found the solution to my problem. Its explained well in gnome docs https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/gobject-The-Base-Object-Type.html#g-object-notify-by-pspec
basically, we just have to hook 'Gegloperation' object instance for signal "notify::your_op_name".
But, again whenever we change any property value. all the values of the operation values will set not just the one which is changed. I came to know about this when i tried to hook by overriding 'set_property'. so if I understood correctly we can't hook the signal to know which property is changed. It seems logical as Gegl is separated from host program.

correct me if I'm wrong.