Re: can i use gegl for my own OCR software?

Hi, Jon!
Thank you for cooperation.
Of course, i understand license agreement terms 8-)
My question more technical.
Do you know gegl applications , similar ty mine?
Or can you imagine this?
Is gegl suitable for this purpose?

Thank you.
Max

Добрый день!

С уважением, Максим Родькин
бизнес-тренер
MCSA,MCTS,MCITP,MCITS,MCP
CCA
Parallels Professional
 г. Омск
тел. +7-913-988-2971
skype maximrodkin

Hi Max,
As long as you respect the license, LGPLv3, you can use GEGL for any purpose.