RFC: Including operation source code as op class metadata

In some development environments using GEGL, like imgflo+Flowhub it is useful to be able to see the source code of an operation in used. Both to understand how existing operations work and as a basis when writing new ops*.

The following branch allows operations to include their source code as operation class metadata (using the "source" key) by using GEGL_OP_C_SOURCE instead of GEGL_OP_C_FILE in their op. The app can then query and display this like any other metadata.
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gegl/log/?h=operation-source

If there are no objections I'd like to merge this some time next week.
- Jon

* As mentioned to pippin at 31c3 I've found a way to basically implement live-code operations. Compile new/changed operation code as a .so file, using a unique suffix on the operation name, and then trigger gegl_load_module_directory()
This will leak/keep the old operation class data, but this is small amounts of data for even long-ish development sessions compared to the images being processed.

https://github.com/jonnor/imgflo-server/blob/master/components/example.c
https://github.com/jonnor/imgflo/blob/master/lib/library.c#L357

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com