Re: porting a GEGL filter to OpenCL

Hi.

I'm still pretty new to GEGL myself so I can't give you a good answer of how up to date that list is. I suggest you just choose a filter of which you have a good idea what it does, grab the current master branch and have a look of its progress. If you grab the current Gimp as well you can get an idea of its state by looking if it has already a place in the filter menu or if it's still listed under Tools -> GEGL Operation. Or if it's not listed at all.

I experienced that the (Gimp) IRC channel (irc://irc.gimp.org/#gimp) is much more active than this mailing list. You might want to ask this question there again and hopefully get the answer your looking for. :-)

If your are willing to port a filter from Gimp to GEGL (including an OpenCL implementation or not) I'm sure your help will be appreciated.

Florian