Re: GEGL OpenCL Porting

Wow. Thank you for the tip, CL_CHECK is now giving me an output.

This is the error message:
(lt-gegl:10486): GEGL-video-degradation.c-WARNING **: Error in video-degradation.c:236@cl_process - invalid kernel

I thought that I had followed the kernel compilation process correctly. Do you notice any mistake? I have pushed my latest change to the branch.

Nanley